Cores will be refunded if the following conditions are met:
– Core must be received within 30 days from the date the parts were shipped originally to you.
– Core credit will only be applied if general condition is acceptable. In other words, cores should be cleaned from grease and debris.
– Core credit will only be applied if critical areas of the core are in good reusable condition.
– Critical areas include but are not limited to:
- Stud Holes
- Flange Area
- Thread Condition of Threaded Holes
- Overall Health of the Metal
- Any Other Critical Area necessary to Produce Another Part from This Core
While we do our best to be accommodating, ALL final decisions regarding whether or not any and all cores are acceptable as a return is at the sole discretion of Burley Motorsports.