Eaton Char Lynn Power Steering Torque Generator.
This is a very popular power steering setup that has been used for years in the off-road racing world. It works well with a stock GM TC-type power steering pump rated at 700 psi.
The Char Lynn power steering unit will help immensely with annoying steering wheel feedback when running through the whoops.
- PORT BLOCK IS REQUIRED
- 4.9 cubic inch displacement
- 1000 psi maximum working pressure
- 7/8″ OD shafts at each end with woodruff key slot and 5/16″ pinhole
- 4.0 GPM recommended flow requirement
- 4.56″ between mounting faces
- 9.18″ overall length including shafts
- 3.62″ maximum diameter
Note: sold for off-road use only, buyer accepts all responsibility.
No warranty no returns all sales are final on this product.