Burley Motorsports Class 1 Baja Pre-Runner built for Radflo Suspension Technology and the SEMA Show
Built By Burley Motorsports. The BMS Baja Pre-Runner was the Radflo featured-vehicle at both 2017 & 2018 SEMA SHOWS.
The car is brand new. It only has 25 street miles on it, and it has working California license plates. Also comes with a custom-built cargo carrier and lightbar with four 7″ LED flood lights!
- Fabwerkz full-tube chassis ( 1.5” dom tube ). The 1963 VW steel cab body can be completely unbolted and completely removed.
- 8” wider Chromoly front beam
- 9” wider Chromoly rear torsion housing
- 16” front wheel travel
- Dual rate Radflo front coil-over shocks
- 18” rear wheel travel
- 29.5 ” Sway Away rear torsion bars
- Triple bypass rear custom Radflo shocks
- Char Lynn rack and pinion power steering
- GM TC power steering pump
- Heim joint 1” HD tie rods
- Aeroquip power steering hoses
- UMP aluminum PS reservoir
- 4 BDR Beadlock wheels w/ Micky Thompson rear tires, Yokohama front tires
- Spare wheel is Center Line w/ Champion bead lock and Yokohama tire
- Summit Racing electric fuel pump
- Holly fuel pressure regulator
- Braided stainless fuel hoses with AN fittings on the pressure side of the fuel system
- 091 bus box w/ Weddle gears
- Jamar shifter
- 4340 Chromoly 930 axles and new race-prepped Lobro CV’s
- CNC pedals
- Aluminum gas pedal
- Dual adjustable bias brake master cylinders
- All braided stainless brake hoses
- Hydraulic clutch with stainless hose
- KEP stage 1 clutch pressure plate
- HD clutch disc
- 17 Gal aluminum fuel tank
- Beard seats w/ adjustable drivers side
- Crow seat belts
- Wright front spindles
- 4” x 1” front trailing arms
- 5/8” link pins
- Dual piston front disc brakes with slotted rotors
- VW Thing studed rear drum brakes
- 3X3 Chromoly rear arms
- DK Machine 2180 type 1 VW aircooled motor
- Motor has 5.7 ” rods
- Counter weighted crank
- Lightened flywheel
- Dual 48 mm Delorto carbs
- Full flow oil system with external oil filter and electric fan cooled oil cooler.
There is more stuff done to the motor, but I have to get the specs from the man that I bought it from….and I’m sure there are probably some parts I forgot to list. Call me anytime for a discussion!
There are no reviews yet.