Springs for the 2WD Vanagon Carat – Schwenk
This is the newest version (2022) of the Carat spring. These springs are designed to meet stock VW specs for vehicle ride height, alignment and shock valving.
– Modeled After the Stock VW Carat Springs
– Firmer and Lower than Standard Springs
– Tighter and Sportier Handling & Cornering
– Fully Progressive Rear Springs
– Approximately 15.5″ of ride height on Tintops
Upgrade: Add 2 isolator pads (see gallery image) for an additional $25. This is $5 off the original isolator pad price.